TECHNICIAN, NETWORKING & ENGINEER
HIRING EVENTS – OAHU, HI
IMMEDIATE JOBS in OAHU, HI and NATIONWIDE with CENTURYLINK.
Even If You Can’t Attend, Register and Upload Your Resume
If you can’t clink on RSVP above, copy and past the URL into your browser http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4252411/CenturyLinkOahu
TUESDAY, MARCH 20 9:00AM to 10:30AM
MARINE CORPS BASE HAWAII (MCBH),
*Education Center, Bldg# 220
1196 5th Street, Room F
MCBH Kaneohe Bay, HI 96734
GOOGLE MAPS TO MCBH EVENT:
THURSDAY, MARCH 22 10:00AM to 12:00PM
US ARMY GARRISON – HAWAII (USAG-HI),
Soldier and Family Assistance Center (SFAC), Bldg# 663
371 Brannon Road, 1st Floor Classroom
Schofield Barracks, HI 96857
GOOGLE MAPS TO USAG-HI EVENT:
*Job Seekers must have VALID MILITARY ID or CAC Card to get on base. Pre-registering does NOT give access to the base.
OAHU, HI IMMEDIATE JOBS:
CenturyLink is always seeking outstanding people for the following areas.
NETWORKING FIELD OPERATIONS
CenturyLink (NYSE:CTL) is a premier network solutions provider and trusted partner to our customers. As part of our recent acquisition of Level 3 Communications, our portfolio has expanded. More customers. More network. More locations. More opportunities for you. With a global presence in 60 countries, service to more than 350 metro areas domestically, and more than 200,000 miles of fiber; CenturyLink is going places. At CenturyLink, we believe in growth and innovation, for our customers and our employees. Discover how CenturyLink can expand your potential and take your career to new places if you’re looking to join a company that celebrates diversity and creativity, with industry-leading benefits and commitment to employee advancement. We’re committed to bringing great talent to our team to help us change the world. One network connection at a time.
As two of the leading network solutions providers, each company has had their fair share of winning in the past and we look forward to more, together.
- CenturyLink recognized in Diversity Magazine’s Top 50 Employer’s List for our STEM Workforce
- Frost & Sullivan recognized Level 3 with the 2016 Lat. Am. Enterprise Services Provider Company of the Year Award 2016
- CenturyLink SVP Vernon Irvin named to Executive Leadership Council for Diversity and Inclusion
- Level 3 selected as Military Times’ “Best for Vets: Employers 2017”
- CenturyLink Foundation programs drove more than $7.5 million dollars, from grants and employee giving, to communities across the country in 2016
No endorsement made or implied by DoD, USMC, USA or Federal Government.